top of page

27.08.21 - Oxalis Management Team Regular meeting



 Stein Skogseth, Rolf Lysfjord, Paul Simons, Jon Arve Risan , Anders Ødegård, Rune Lindseth

Meeting notes and actions

CMB & GitHub project (broad overview)


Posten Java version development

Posten has worked on the topic in regards to upgrade java version (15/16)

Have also looked at some volunerabilites issues. 


We need to test this thoroughly when they are finished.  

Paul have discussed PINT project in PEPPOL CMB, it seems that the change in oxalis is very small.


Responsible for following up Posten: Stein


Onboarding workshop

Onboarding on external developers to contribute to the oxalis code is very important. There has been no response to the mail sent before the summer. The planned workshop is important to teach new potential contributer how the oxalis code is built up. 


Stein had a good idea to talk about posten's way of approaching oxalis network in order to contribute. 


Responsibles: Stein Skogseth (Guest) will togheter with Arun start planning of this project. The workshop should also have a highlevel context explanation on how oxalis is used in the world. In reference to Rune's suggestion. Paul will discuss this further with Stein and Arun in regards to preparations for this upcoming workshop.


New idea to get new paying members - reporting functionality 


Paul: Onboarding of new members in regards to reporting. Reporting module for members only? 

  • check out if there are remains of code for reporting in oxalis

  • We need more details also from PEPPOL before we can start project. 


Information from NorStella with Status on Oxalis Community member aquisition and cost

No new members since our last meeting. We agreed on taking these steps in order to have more members: 

  • DFØ - why are they not a member yet? Rolf Lysfjord have contacted DFØ and are awaiting their response. 

  • DigDir - they should also be a member. Anders Ødegård (Guest) will contact DigDir and try to get them onboard and also check if they are willing to contribute with resources. 

  • We further agreed that we should send and email to all PEPPOL authorities so that they are aware of our open source organization, and ask if they are willing to give us 10 minutes time to talk about oxalis in their next community meeting. Anders Ødegård (Guest) will make first draft for such a mail.

  • Balance sheet was seen as ok and there was no comment on today's setup. 

Outlook next 12 months

We went through the outlook for the next 12 months, there was no new changes coming. 

PINT will be relevant for us soon, and it is now in pilot phase. 


Input from Arun: Regarding PINT, things will work out of box or with little changes in Oxalis. As changes are there in CutomizationID etc and Oxalis use wild card based setting. Still I will review specification and fix that if required. In order to verify this, we need to test with SMP which already implemented PINT specification. 


SUMMARY OF ACTIONS (until we add it to new task setup)

bottom of page